Somewhat of a bad credit card due to foreign transaction fees and low rewards. I would not recommend this unless you spend several thousand dollars on eBay each year. Get the PayPal Cashback Mastercard instead if you can which is 2 percent everywhere instead of just eBay.
- Easy to get. Not much credit history required.
- Signup bonus varies between $30-$50
- $30 eBay credit after $150 eBay spending
- $50 eBay credit after $250 eBay spending
- No annual fee
- 3 points (2 cents) at eBay for the first $1000 per year. 5 points (3.33 cents) afterwards.
- 2 points (1.33 cents) at restaurants, on groceries, and on gas.
- 1 point (0.66 cents) elsewhere
- 1500 points = $10
- Foreign transaction fee
- No contactless payment
- Low points to dollars ratio
- Cannot link to mint.com