Wikitext is the markup language for Mediawiki pages.
Importing Individual Pages From Wikipedia
- Go to Wikipedia's Special:Export
- Type in the page you want.
Template:Key press Template:Key press/doc
- Check include templates and download the file
- Go to your wiki's Special:Import
- Import the file.
The best way to restrict access is to create a separate wiki.
However, there do exist extensions to manage access at the page-level.
One such extension is Semantic ACL which requires Semantic Mediawiki.
- Find a way to insert text files into mediawiki (either via upload or as text).
- These should be downloadable with a link.
- Bonus if
.jsfiles and WebGL shaders can be made runnable.
- This is only called for new sections of pages, not necessarily the entire page.